Monday, February 27, 2012

Orange peel

Jacket, blouse and bag: Anthropologie, Denim: Sanctuary via Piperlime, Boots: Dolce Vita via Piperlime, Watch: Michael Kors, Necklace, Tiffany, Sunglasses: Fendi

Monday is over YAY!! This is my new favorite outfit, I love my orange boots!
This weekend Alex and I went and saw Wanderlust...it reminded me a little of my college years...ha! Well I recommend you all go and see it, 
you will have a good laugh.
Hope everyone had a great weekend and let me know if you see the movie!

3 comments:

  1. You are the cutest thing in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the boots were more red than orange, but I still love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post reminds me of my favorite kids book from two years ago, Pete the Cat. I love my white shoes! http://www.harpercollinschildrens.com/feature/petethecat/. Listen and insert 'orange boots.'

    lifeinterlaced.com

    ReplyDelete