Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Parallel Universe

 Top and Bottoms: J Crew, Heels: J Crew, Flats: Valentino, Clutch: Clare Vivier

The past few weeks have been crazy...here is a recap. We went on a Southern tandem bike tour down the Mississippi river, we biked from Tennessee down through Arkansas, Mississippi and ended in New Orleans, Louisiana. Then I was home for about a week and headed to Chicago with some family members for a business class. The business class was amazing and I learned a lot...a fun part about the class is that it was business casual which I never get to wear. So I bought this amazing matching top and bottom. When I put it on Alex says...are those Pj's...say what. No! I wore the leopard high heels from J Crew during the class. When I got home I wanted to wear this amazing Pj's set to work, so I paired it with a classic pair of Valentino flats and called it a day! This new trend of wearing matching tops and bottoms I am loving. Here is a cute matching set from Cynthia Rowley here and here.



No comments:

Post a Comment