Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Light up your life

 Dress: Anthropologie, Sweater: Jcrew, Boots: Stuart Weitzman, Clutch: Phillip Lim, Sunglasses: Tom Ford


I just got home from taking fabulous craft classes in Tucson with some crazy craft ladies. Aka Ruth, Dana and Dr. Nancy! We had the best time making crafts, exploring Tucson and the gem show. You can check out my photos of Tucson on my Instagram at Modern Frank. 
If you ever have a dress that just isn't working, try layers. I have so many dresses I buy and then decide they are too low or just don't look right, then what...a waste of money..NO! Try sweaters over the dress or a cardigan or a button down shirt then a sweater over that. There are endless things you can do to recreate an outfit. Go try and see how creative you can get. 
Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday! JH 

No comments:

Post a Comment