Friday, March 30, 2012

Bananza Friday


Plenty by Tracy Reese spring collection has stolen my heart. I love this beautiful lace dress! Check out the Plenty summer collection as well, she has some amazing pieces coming out soon. The Plenty collection is usually carried at Anthropologie, Nordstrom and tracyreese.com.


 Jacket: Urban Outfitters (similar here), Dress: Plenty by Tracy Reese, Shoes: Barbara Briones via Anthropologie
Sunglasses: Vintage Gucci 

These heels are comfortable plus incredible looking! Winner!! I never used to look for comfort...crazy right! Now that is top priority for me. The color and style of these heels I just love, they are going to be my new favorite shoes!
I am looking forward to this weekend filled with bike rides and breakfast with my girlfriends. 
Happy Friday and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment