Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A little leather...

Blouse: Equipment via Nordstrom, Leather skirt: Vintage via Goldyn, Shoes and bracelet: Anthropologie
Clutch: Kate Spade (Similar here)

This leather skirt was the best find ever, I found it at Goldyn boutique in Denver. It is a little big around my hips but I will make it work. It's vintage!! I wore it to the Denver Fashion Weekend, with a cream sweater and salmon colored heels. I will have to post that outfit soon! 
Well, Alex and I are off to Kauai on Friday morning....I am so excited to be in the 75 degree weather! I am a little sad to leave my baby Chewy here in Denver though! Have a great Wednesday and I'll be posting from Kauai! 

3 comments:

  1. Jen, this is so cute!

    We've never met but I knew your husband waaay back in elementary and middle school... Your blog showed up on my FB news feed (Alex posted it) and I'm so glad it did!

    ...and gosh, what a small world it is- I went to college with Vanessa, owner of Goldyn... In Claremont, of all places (didn't you guys live there for a while? I seem to remember Alex mentioning that...)

    Anyway, I just wanted to say: thanks for your blog. I'm really enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Alicia,

      Thanks for checking out my blog and glad you like it! Such a small world...Alex and I met Vanessa the other day at her fabulous store! She is so sweet and has great style.

      Well I hope you return. Take care!

      Delete