Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter bunny...


Happy Easter everyone! We are visiting my family in Arizona and having a blast, its freaking hot though...I mean hot! We had an amazing brunch this morning, if you follow me on Instagram (my username is modernfrank) you will be able to see what my fabulous Mom made this morning.

Skirt: Plenty by Tracy Reese (similar here), Blouse: Urban Outfitters (similar here), Shoes: Miss Sixty (similar here), 
Earrings: Anthropologie, Sunglasses: Tom Ford

This Plenty skirt by Tracy Reese was a great find...I love a great high-waisted skirt, I feel like such a lady. The great thing about this skirt is that I can pair it with some brown boots and a sweater in the winter. So it works for all seasons which is nice! I hope you all are having a great Easter!
P.S. I got bangs...

1 comment: