Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Orange sherbert

 

Just a quick hello...I have been working a lot lately and this past weekend I didn't take off my Lululemon stretchy pants because I was so lazy. Alex told me he wanted to start a blog of me when I don't get ready...I don't think so, that is what I told him. Ha! 


Top: Sanctuary via Anthropologie, Denim: J Crew, Shoes: Madewell, Sunglasses: Vintage Gucci 

 This Sanctuary top has great texture and it was a great price. I love the low back and the fringe on the bottom. Its a great piece for summer, you can mix it with a lot of different bottoms. 
Have a good end of your Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. You look awesome! Love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love! :) I'm loving following your fashion in this blog. It gives me good memories from getting to hang out with you at the magazine!

    ReplyDelete