Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A striped affair


Once again you are seeing my new favorite jacket and heels but with a new twist of course. Over the weekend in Arizona I went to Madewell...OMG I have missed Madewell!! I went bananas and shopped my little heart out, my poor brother had to endure the whole thing. I got this fabulous striped blouse there and I can't stop wearing it.

Jacket: Club Monaco, Blouse: Madewell, Denim: 7 For All Mankind, Shoes: Rachel Comey, Bag: Anthropologie
Watch: Micheal Kors, Sunglasses: Tom Ford

Madewell has some super cute summer pieces right now, I highly recommend you stop by and take a look! Us poor Denver folks will have to keep online shopping until we get one here. Well, we had a great time in Arizona and now we are back and in full swing until summer. 
Have a great end of your Wednesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment