Thursday, April 26, 2012

Pretty in pink


It's obviously windy as all get up here....but I decided to post anyways. 
I just got these very adorable flats from Anthroplogie, I can tell you, these are my new favorite! 
They are very comfortable, bright and so much fun. 


Cardigan: Anthropologie, Skirt: Dolce Vita (similar here), Shoes: Candela via Anthropologie
Watch: Micheal Kors, Sunglasses: Tom Ford

Its almost Friday....hooray!! I hope you all are having a great week, my photographer is getting ready for finals so we have been a busy bunch. I say "we" because I man the ship here at home....ha! Anyways, I am looking forward to this weekend, we are going to go to the Yves Saint Laurent: The Retrospective exhibit here at the Denver Art Museum. Super pumped!! Also I added in some pink to the back of my hair...I was having a moment! You can kind of see it in the second picture...I am loving it right now! We will see what I think next week though....

No comments:

Post a Comment